Effective Date: July 14, 2018
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
When you use the Site, the App, and our Services, we receive and collect certain information.
Information You Submit to the Company
To use the Site, the App, and the Services, you will need to create an account with SquadPod. When creating your account, we will collect personal information including, but not limited to, your name, your email address, your telephone number, and your billing and credit card information.
The Company offers monthly and annual subscriptions. The Company utilizes third-party vendors for processing all subscription payments. The third-party vendor will collect payment information, including your credit card number, billing address, email address, and telephone number. We will share the foregoing information with the third-party vendor as provided in this Policy.
The information we collect may also include: (i) information you provide at the time of requesting new or additional services; (ii) information you provide when you report a problem with our Site, the App, or the Services; (iii) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; (iv) contact information for any individuals you invite to try a free limited-use subscription; (v) your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and (vi) any other information you submit to us or which is included in any of your submissions on your behalf.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Collection Technologies
Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from you when you use the Site, the App, and the Services. This information may include information such as the following: (i) the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using and the IP address of your Internet Service Provider; (ii) the type and version of Internet browser software you use and your operating system; (iii) the date and time you access our Site or the App, the length of your stay; (iv) information about your mobile device, including the device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and device’s telephone number; and (v) demographic information concerning the country of origin of your computer and mobile device and the language(s) used by the computer or mobile device. We may also collect general, non‑identifying statistical information in connection with the use of our Site, the App, and the Services.
We use this information to monitor the usage of our Site, the App, and the Services, assess performance, ensure technological compatibility with your computer and mobile device, and understand the relative importance of the information provided on our Site and the App. We may also use this data to conduct statistical analyses on usage patterns and other aggregated data, as well as for marketing purposes.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and our App may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may collect personal information automatically, and we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
The Company’s Services enable you to upload, share, and store information, documents, and other materials (“Your Data”). You retain ownership of Your Data and you control how Your Data is shared in accordance with your settings. We may access Your Data from time to time to assist you in providing the Services and to improve the Services, the App, and the Site.
You also may submit, upload, publicly display, post, or transmit files, information, content, messages, feedback, or other data for public disclosure (“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. We cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
How We Use and Share Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our customers, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this this Policy in connection with the following:
• To process and administer your account.
• To process, complete or otherwise act upon or respond to your request or reason for submitting that information.
• To register and/or verify you in connection with a service or feature that you are attempting to access or obtain.
• To communicate with you about your request or reason for submitting that information.
• To provide additional information to you about our Services.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To our subsidiaries, affiliates and professional advisors.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We do not sell your information to third parties. Except where we otherwise obtain your express permission, we share your information with third parties only under the limited circumstances stated below:
• Credit card authorization companies receive the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process a transaction.
• Information is subject to disclosure in response to judicial or other governmental subpoenas, warrants and court orders served on us in accordance with their terms, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
• Information may be disclosed and transferred if our respective businesses are sold or offered for sale to another company or person(s), if a petition for relief under the United States Bankruptcy Laws is filed by or against any one of us, or if any one of us becomes subject to an order of appointment of a trustee or receiver.
• If you communicate with us via email or through other means, we will share your correspondence, including any information provided in the correspondence, with employees, volunteers, representatives or agents asked to address your correspondence. We may retain a copy of the communication for our records.
To carry out certain business functions, such as email delivery or marketing, or making products, features or services available through our Site and the App, we hire other companies to perform services on our behalf. We may disclose information that we collect about you to these companies to enable them to perform these services, but they are required to safeguard the information and are not authorized to use it for any purpose inconsistent with the purposes or uses described above.
The Company strives to employ reasonable security procedures to preserve your privacy and to protect Your Data from unauthorized access, including requiring passwords and encryption of Internet traffic and a firewall. The Company will notify you in the event it becomes aware of any unauthorized access to Your Data. Unless unauthorized access is the result of action or inaction by you, the Company will take reasonable actions necessary to block that unauthorized access. Although the Company has implemented security measures to protect Your Data and your privacy, the Company is not responsible or liable in the event an unauthorized user gains access to your account or Your Data, unless otherwise required by law.
The safety and security of your information and Your Data also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access the Site and the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site and the App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: SquadPod, Inc, 15169 N Scottsdale Rd #450, Scottsdale, AZ 85254, Attention: Customer Support.
Links to Third-party Websites
Personal Information about Children
The Site, the App, and the Services are targeted for use by adults. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. However, we advise all visitors to our Site and the App under the age of 13 not to disclose or provide any information on our Site. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided information to us, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protect Act (see the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/privacyinitiatives/childrens.html for more information about this Act), we will delete the child’s information from our files to the extent technologically possible.
Access to and Managing Your Information
You can update or correct your account information at any time by logging into your account.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Note that we may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If at any time you believe that we, or any third-party vendor who is providing a service on or through the Site or the App, has not adhered to the policies and principles set forth in this Policy, please notify us using the contact information provided below. We will make all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly address your concerns.
Use of Electronic Mail
Information collected through email may be shared with our customer service group, employees or other third parties that perform services on our behalf. Unless otherwise noted, email on our Site and the App is not a completely secure and confidential means of communication. Non-encrypted email communications may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users without your knowledge and permission while in transit to us.
Users Outside of the United States
The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the Site, the App and the Services as well as communicating with a SquadPod representative via email, telephone, or through other means, you consent to your information being transferred to our facilities and to the facilities of those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
Changes in Regulations
Changes to Privacy Policies
Questions, Comments and Contact Information